Top 10 Best PS4 Zombie Games & 15 Best Zombie Games for PC

Home Forums Main General Discussion Top 10 Best PS4 Zombie Games & 15 Best Zombie Games for PC

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  tyfighter 3 weeks, 2 days ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

tyfighter
    Participant
    • No Achievements Yet!

Halloween is coming up soon and you don’t know what to do? Why not pick up a Zombie Game? Zombie games are a very versatile sub-genre of Horror games that can range from tense, atmospheric Survival Horror to fun, ultraviolent action games and everything in between.

With a sub-genre that has been popular since 1996, it can be overwhelming to find a good game to start with. Luckily, I have a list of the Top 15 Best Zombie Games on PC that I hope will point you in the right direction. More of a console gamer? I got you covered because I also have a list of the Top 10 Best Zombie Games on PS4. What do you think about the list? What are your personal top 10/15 Lists of the best zombie games? I’d love to hear them. Just don’t forget to leave the candy bowl near the front door.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /var/www/wp-content/plugins/bbpress-improved-statistics-users-online/includes/public/class.online.php on line 369
There is currently 0 users and 8 guests online
No users are currently active
Activity within the past 24 hours: 0 users and 324 guests
Keymaster | Moderator | Participant | Spectator | Blocked
Additional Forum Statistics
Threads: 43, Posts: 113, Members: 61
Welcome to our newest member, AliceGef
Most users ever online was 3 on March 7, 2018 10:47 pm

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar