My ban appeal

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Scorpion
    Participant
      • @scorpion

No Achievements Yet!

Name: Scorpion

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:3637936

Time: 06-19-17 15:16

Earlier this morning I received a ban from [ZG] Zombielle for Ignoring the admins and Micspamming.

I admit that I did Micspam and Ignore her and I totally understand why I received a ban, but a permament one?

I looked up sourcebans and found players that did the same thing as I did but they only got banned for an hour.

The other thing was when I later joined with an alt account of mine she accused me of wallhacking because on dm_cabin I killed her multiple times with grenades while she was in the blue house.

Proof that I’m not using any kind of cheats. (It’s after she banned my alt account.)

• This topic was modified 6 years, 9 months ago by Scorpion.
      Zombielle
        • @zombielle
          • Topic Scout Icon
          • Topic Slinger Icon
          • Topic Trailblazer Icon

That video doesn’t prove anything at all. You could of just turned off the command and start recording to show that you aint hacking. But I tested you with my other account. I spectated you and I was messing with you on slowly moving into each room randomly (You being outside) and you automatically knew where exactly to throw those grenades. This is why I banned you permanently.
        You did not get banned for an hour. You got banned for a week for not following the rules.
        You made another account, It added another week to your ban thank that for a special plugin the ZG servers have.

Scorpion
        Participant
          • @scorpion

No Achievements Yet!

As far as I know the server has Sourcemod Anti-Cheat which automatically bans you for cheating if you try to spoof r_drawothermodels 2 or sv_cheats 1, so yeah i’m not wallhacking.

SludgySalad
          Participant
            • @sludgysalad

No Achievements Yet!

Scorpion is right,the server is VAC secure,you know you did wrong and you banned him because youre scared you’re gonna lose your admin.
            You’ve been abusing your admin skill too much,over exhadurated bans,you banned him for a week because he played a song for 10 seconds,while you let a Russian group burp into the mic and spam,then you lie that he wallhacked,you should’ve checked the logs…

SludgySalad
            Participant
              • @sludgysalad

No Achievements Yet!

You are probably gonna ban me too for a simple form of criticism,cuz you’re corrupt asf.

Zombielle
                • @zombielle
                  • Topic Scout Icon
                  • Topic Slinger Icon
                  • Topic Trailblazer Icon

You should know your facts before posting.
                VAC does not work for ZPS.
                “you banned him because youre scared you’re gonna lose your admin”
                “you banned him because youre scared you’re gonna lose your admin”
                Read that quote as many times as you want. That makes no sense.
                Why would I ban someone If I’m scared to lose admin? Wouldn’t that cause more drama? I could care less If it does I’m a admin I have to do my job. He got caught, too bad. (Plus he has a VAC ban on record) Ouch.
                For the Mic Spam I warned him to stop, with my extra account not being a admin. He typed !ADMINS to see if there was anyone online and he didnt see any admin on so he decided to Spam again. I said “Im no longer going to put up with you”. I JOINED with the [ZG] Zombielle account and he STOPPED spamming.

For the Russian “bruping” into the mic I was afk, I do stuff around the house randomly not always 24/7 on my computer.
                You said I’m probably going to ban you for your criticism? Why? Its your right to speak your thoughts.
                I will have to ban/kick you If bring drama or not following the rules into the ZG servers.

Just doing my job.

Scorpion
                Participant
                  • @scorpion

No Achievements Yet!

The VAC ban that I have is from MW2 because I played in a modded lobby.

I know that VAC is not working for ZPS but I was talking about SMAC which has an Anti-Wallhack module and it automatically bans if you violated any of the ConVars that use sv_cheats 1 (r_drawothermodels 1)

Still in Sourcebans I can see that multiple people got banned for the same things that I did not for a week but for an hour which seems unfair in my opinion.

Why do I have to get a permanent one (Still don’t know why) + an one week ban when someone gets an hour even when a friend of mine karma was DISRESPECTING an admin he received only an 8 hour ban.

Zombielle
                    • @zombielle
                      • Topic Scout Icon
                      • Topic Slinger Icon
                      • Topic Trailblazer Icon

VAC bans you If It SEES a suspicious cheating program running while you’re IN game. It wont ban you If a guy passes you cheats over a modded lobby.
                    SMAC Plugin is OUTDATED ATM.

I gave him a 8 hour ban because by that time I was going easy on you kids. From that I learned that you guys didn’t appreciated me just letting you guys have fun, so you guys abused the privilege. So NOW I’m not longer going easy on any rule breaker.

I’m done replying there’s nothing else to talk about.
                    I’ll wait for the owner to reply to this non sense.

Scorpion
                    Participant
                      • @scorpion

No Achievements Yet!

“VAC bans you If It SEES a suspicious cheating program running while you’re IN game. It wont ban you If a guy passes you cheats over a modded lobby.”

The Steam version of MW2 is insecure and it allows players to use mod menus that can trigger VACs on players.

And the thing that you call me a cheater and banning me even though I’m playing this game since 2009-2010 is insulting me because no one ever has called me a cheater and banned me from their server with the reason “Cheating” only for Spamming, Trolling, Disrespecting/Ignoring admins.

CPT QuaG
                      Keymaster
                        • @cpt-quag
                          • Topic Scout Icon
                          • Topic Slinger Icon
                          • Topic Trailblazer Icon
                          • Topic Adventurer Icon

All,

A few things to note.  Zombie Panic currently is back on the table of redevelopment.  It has been years since a serious update was pushed.  There are a lot of glitches and issues while in game play which may appear as if a player is hacking.  However, with that being said, the converse logic is true, (Zombielle is correct) VAC and other plugins for ZPS may have issues (again because of being outdated).

I will look over this information and get back to both parties before making a ruling.

CPT QuaG
                        Keymaster
                          • @cpt-quag
                            • Topic Scout Icon
                            • Topic Slinger Icon
                            • Topic Trailblazer Icon
                            • Topic Adventurer Icon

So I am overall supporting Zombielle.  I reviewed the rules posted in the Zombie Panic Game Hub.  It does spell out the consequences within the rules as stated here:Rule Breaking – Kick & Ban Policy

Admins reserve the right as a punishment to breaking Zombie Gaming [ZG] rules is to instill a consequence.  Some kick/ban consequences are automated already within the server(s).  In some cases, admins will enforce rules in real time.  For every violation, the Admin will provide one (1) warning.  Thereafter, a kick or ban will take place as follows:

• 1st Violation – 1 Day Ban (1444 Hours)
                          • 2nd Violation – 1 Week Ban (10080 Hours)
                          • 3rd Violation – 1 Month Ban (43829 Hours)
                          • 4th Violation – Permanent Ban

After a third ban violation (third strike) any subsequent ban, regardless of the type of violation will result in a permaban.

Because we are currently short administrators and we typically try to have two admins involved in a permaban situation, I am willing to start over as long as you are willing to be a contributing member to the community.  I will release your ban restriction starting July 1st if you agree to the above commitment to the community.

Quag has spoken!

• This reply was modified 6 years, 9 months ago by CPT QuaG.
                        Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password