Zombie Gaming Greetings!

Forums Community & Hosted Server Forums New Player Forum Zombie Gaming Greetings!

Tagged: 

• This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Holmar.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Holmar
    Participant
      • @holmar
        • Topic Scout Icon

Hey guy’s,many here know me as Farmer Holmar or just Holmar,simple and easy. I’ve been a member here since 2009 when i just started out in ZPS and my first server was the MMNB server,I got a warm welcome and everybody was super friendly and started teaching me on the game,and soon I became the world greatest zps survivor ( In my dreams),ZPS was my thing after a hard day and it felt good to cap a few zeds and chat up with the community,we have so many people here to thank for their activity and with out them we wouldn’t thrive today. I Salute you all and thank you for the time you given to this wonderful community and I look forward to see us up and running in no time.

Your’s Most sincerly Holmar   (Please don’t do a spelling check on the post)

CPT QuaG
      Keymaster
        • @cpt-quag
          • Topic Scout Icon
          • Topic Slinger Icon
          • Topic Trailblazer Icon
          • Topic Adventurer Icon

Holmar, aka The Godfather!  We love hearing from you.  I should have some information in the next week regarding the update to all ZG servers.  Don’t be a stranger.

• This reply was modified 7 years ago by CPT QuaG.
        Zombielle
          • @zombielle
            • Topic Scout Icon
            • Topic Slinger Icon
            • Topic Trailblazer Icon

Wow its been a while Holmar hope everything’s been great with you. Really glad you’re still active on steam. 😀 I’ve lost contact with most of the veteran zg/mmnb members but now I see heads poping out!! Hope to cya in game some time!

Holmar
          Participant
            • @holmar
              • Topic Scout Icon

<p>Looking forward to play with Y’all </p>

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password